Lifeline Hospital, Salalah, Ophthalmology Clinic offers all kinds of services for eyes. Our Ophthalmology clinic is well equipped with state of the art testing equipments.
Treatments and Services
- Screening for common and uncommon vision defects, colour blindness, stereopsis, squint, dry eyes and other ocular disorders.
- Minor OPD procedures - Lacrimal syringing, eye pressure measurement, chalazion surgery, minor ocular and eye injuries, foreign body removal, fluorecein staining, hordeolum (stye) drainage and various other relevant ocular procedures.
- Screening for diabetic and hypertensive retinopathy and other retinal problems.
- Vision correction.
- Management of eye infections, tearing, stye and eyelid disorders.
- Advice / referral for eye conditions which require care from a higher centre.